Download the role description in PDF here
We are looking for a motivated an Online Sales specialist to join our DataSkill4SMEs project team from Jan. 2021 to April 2021. Do you have ten years of experience and excellent track record in online sales technologies and consultancy? Are you a highly analytical person and have a passion about teaching and training? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
- As an Online Sales specialist, you are responsible for designing a learning orientation path for the First Pilot Project: Online Sales Orientation Course for SMEs. As a specialist, together with the University of Tor Vergata you create an interactive learning path, as a hands-on orientation and training for staff of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
- You write a 5-minutes script of an Online Sales Orientation Course Introductory Video.
- You support our programmers to set-up a click-through database to find the tailored solutions to online sales training
- You help us to identify the right learning content, online resources (videos, documents, tests, suggested thematic, self-assessment tools) which will be then a part of the Moodle learning management platform.
- You are responsible for the briefing, planning, implementation and follow-up of the Online Sales Orientation Course from the creation to the implementation of the Pilot Phase in April 2021.
- In consultation with four different online teams in Belgium, Italy, Germany and Austria you thrive to communicate clearly on methodology in creating the practical learning course for the staff in small and medium sized enterprises across Europe.
- From April 2021 to July 2021 you are available once a week for assisting the smooth piloting of the project, and to provide necessary solutions for possible bottlenecks, errors or misunderstandings. You provide clear briefings to guide others and to follow up on matters.
- You have a higher education, preferably in a sales combined with tutoring
- You have a track record of at least ten years of experience as an online sales specialist
- You are an analytical person and have logical reasoning skills, who is passionate about transferring knowledge
- You are hands-on and have the know how to develop ideas in an independent and systematic manner and to follow them up to a concrete result
- Above all, you have a strong personality, an open mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English as well as either Italian or German (both C1 and above). To know the other language at least on A2-B1 level would be a great plus.
- Access to an EU-wide SMEs network with more than 2.1 million associated companies
- The opportunity to design and shape an effective Online Sales Orientation Course (which will help SMEs staff across Europe acquire necessary digital skills to improve their work efficiency) as part of a series of courses on CRM and Cyber Security which will be the second part of a pilot.
- An interesting consultancy honorary, based on a formal contract as freelance consultant.
If interested, please send us your CV and a 1-page motivation letter, both in English, to email@example.com until Dec 31st 2020, h. 17:00 CET.